The International School at Palm City has recently been awarded recognition from the University of Cambridge, International Examinations. They are the world’s largest provider of international education programmes and qualifications for 5–19 year olds. More than 9000 schools in over 160 countries are part of the Cambridge learning community, one which we were proud to join. The programmes and qualifications it offers are progressive and flexible, helping schools develop successful students. To find out more visit: www.cie.org.uk
The modern and well equipped International School at Palm City set in beautiful, natural surroundings includes:
- Hazırlık (year 1)
- Primary School (years 2 – 6)
- Secondary School (years 7 – 9)
We offer top of the range facilities, including a swimming pool, a science laboratory, an ICT suite, and a library.
At ICCA we aim:
• To help each child become confident.
• To develop a child’s independence.
• To encourage children to treat each other with care and consideration.
• To begin to develop self discipline.
• To encourage an understanding of the town, country, world in which we live.
• To appreciate the differences and similarities between different children/peoples.
• To help children enjoy learning and to develop good work habits.
• To foster good relationships with parents to ensure the best development for each child.
To view a map of our location, please click here.